Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Quilting Buddy Returns Home (For a Short While)

The younger of my two daughters (aka quilting buddy Lindsay) came home for the day from Pennsylvania. She was not able to come on my recent textile trips to NYC or Maine...so she received consolation prizes of fabric (in blues, one of her favorite colors). Also lasagna dinner with apple pie and lots of fun! I miss her a lot and hope she can come home a little more often...but with winter coming the drive is pretty long.

Back to the quilting room to quietly hand quilt tonight. It's very rhythmic and quite soothing. Warm, too and I have been caught trying to quilt with my eyes shut! Out to the last two borders of a mystery quilt I worked on in a class at the Vermont Quilt Festival. This is one of the dozen that will hopefully make it to our guild's quilt show in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment